Monday, March 18, 2013

The End of the Universe

Some people just don't want to think too far into the future. To be honest, I don't blame them. Thinking too far into the future can sometimes be unsettling due to the uncertainty. On the other hand, it can also bring hope since there is always something to look forward to. So sometimes, I just can't help myself and wonder about the long-term future. Not my long-term future...but the future of the universe.

So many questions to ponder. Interesting enough, I'm not the only one who contemplates such things. :)

Recently, I stumbled across the following The End of the Universe by John Baez

And for those of you who choose not to click on the above link, I leave you with the following quote:

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why we call it the present!"

1 comment: